Festive decorations and over 500,000 lights adorn the new Advent Market in the Stadtgarten as well as the picturesque alleyways of the city centre and numerous huts invite visitors to enjoy tasty treats, unique photo opportunities and multi-faceted moments of enjoyment. The Advent Market can be visited via two entrances with the 2G model, in exchange for which the mask and distance requirement are waived.
The catering trade opens its' stalls daily from 11 am to 9.30 pm, the retail trade from Sunday to Thursday from 11 am to 8 pm and on Friday and Saturday from 11 am to 9.30 pm.
The market will be closed on Totensonntag, 21 November 2021.
Diverse, traditional huts with a focus on sustainability and regionality become a second living room for locals and guests alike in the run-up to Christmas and invite you to take a cosy stroll through the Stadtgarten. Special moments of enjoyment, Christmas music, handicrafts from the four-country region, fragrant delicacies such as sweet Ofenschlupfen, favourites like Dünnele, Ochsenfetzen, mulled wine and much more finally herald the cosy season again and are strikingly set off by festive lighting. For the little visitors, there is a specially built gnome village and the restored carousel from 1897 will also make your eyes sparkle.
- numerous traders and artisans
- excellent location with stalls directly on the shore of Lake Constance in the Stadtgarten (City Garden)
- special Advent events such as the Christmas tree and the 24 little Advent doors in Constance
- amusing and informative guided tours of the town
- high-quality products from the Lake Constance region
- special moments of enjoyment directly at the Advent market or in the numerous restaurants, parlours and cafés
- lovingly fascinating light decorations in the Old Town
- musical entertainment
Marketing und Tourismus Konstanz GmbH
Bahnhofplatz 43 (im Bahnhof)