Cooking at the Napoleon Museum on the Arenenberg in the Untersee lake area. In a beautiful setting, learn the historical background to the food culture in the 14th and 15th centuries, or 18th and 19th centuries respectively. Aperitif and multi-course menu with wine, recipes, and cleaning service. Also offered is a guided tour of the Napoleon Museum and/or park, as well as a vineyard tour and wine tasting.
01. January 2020 until 31. December 2020
• Cooking class
• History of eating habits
• Aperitif with wine and multi-course menu, recipes, clean-up service
• 4 hour event includes aperitif, cooking and meal
Price for groups from 10 people per group 1,200.00 CHFNon-committal inquiry
Contact / Booking is via the provider Genusszeit
• The "Napoleon" cooking event is available year-round and can be tailored to a special Christmas menu.
• Overnight is available on site with comfortable hotel rooms (not included in the price)
• Venue Arenenberg
German, English, French