The former engine shed with all its original fittings is now privately owned. It was built in 1933 and is open to visitors along with the administration buildings, the 7-track roundhouse, a fully operational, 21-metre turntable and the preserved coaling stations. On the open-air site, covering some four hectares, 26 original steam locomotives and numerous exhibits from the steam train era are on Show and accessible to visitors. The model railway exhibits are not open to the public at present.
1st May - 3rd October
Sun and public holidays 10am - 5pm, last entry 4.30pm
One free admission with the Bodensee Card Plus SummerKids
The model railway collection is currently not open to the public.