Cooking at the Napoleon Museum on the Arenenberg in the Untersee lake area. In a beautiful setting, learn the historical background to the food culture in the 14th and 15th centuries, or 18th and 19th centuries respectively. Aperitif and multi-course menu with wine, recipes, and cleaning service. Also offered is a guided tour of the Napoleon Museum and/or park, as well as a vineyard tour and wine tasting.
01. October 2018 until 30. September 2019
• Cooking class
• History of eating habits
• Aperitif and multi-course menu with wine and other drinks, recipes, clean-up service
• Additional guided tour of the Napoleon Museum and/or Park
• Additional vineyard tour and wine tasting
• 4 hour event includes aperitif, cooking and meal
• 5 hour event includes guided tour through the Napoleon Museum or park
• 5 hour event includes vineyard tour and separate wine tasting
Price per group 1.500,00 CHF for 10 people or more
Contact / Booking is via the provider Genusszeit
• The "Napoleon" cooking event is available year-round and can be tailored to a special Christmas menu.
• Overnight is available on site with comfortable hotel rooms (not included in the price)
• Venue Arenenberg
German, English, French